Florida Beach Wedding Fun Stuff Blog
Planning a Florida Beach Wedding?
Looking for things to do before or after the wedding day? There are many activities in our area that satisfy different tastes & pocketbooks.
The following is a short list of things to do in the Tampa Bay Area. They include both tourist attractions as well as local favorites…
- Clearwater Beach Aquarium – see movie star Dolphins Winter & Hop; go parasailing, rent a wave runner, take one of the many dolphin/sightseeing boat tours, fishing charters
- Dunedin – Lovely waterside community with a Main Street with excellent boutiques & eateries.
- Madeira Beach – John’s Pass Village – shops, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company & other restaurants, dolphin/sightseeing trip, rent wave runners, parasail, deep sea fishing trips
- St. Pete Beach – sunset sail trips
- Downtown St. Petersburg – shops, museums, including the Dali, Fine Arts & History museums, restaurants, waterfront sidewalks, architecture & nature.
- Ft. DeSoto Beach State Park, Tierra Verde – hugh rustic beach park. Has a ferry that goes to Egmont Key; also a fort built during the Spanish-American war.
- Busch Gardens (inland/east), Tampa
If you would like a list of local restaurants or if have any questions, feel free to ask our Wedding Concierge for help or guidance.