Wedding Officiant ServicesFlorida Gulf Beach Wedding Officiants & Ministers
All Inclusive Wedding Packages
Wedding Officiant Basic Ceremony
$225 Mon – Thursday | $250 Fri, Sat, Sun
- Help with choosing your location, Whether it be one of our Beautiful Beach locations or an Alternative Location of your choice
- Answers to all questions regarding your ceremony & celebration.
- Your choice from a list of Heartwarming Ceremonies, Vows, Readings and Blessings.
- Wedding Officiant Day Checklist, to help guide you through your special day.
- Licensed Wedding Officiant Professional to Perform your Ceremony.
- Our Free Wedding Concierge Service will help find you restaurants, hotels and activities for you to enjoy on your stay.
- Notarized Legalization of your Marriage License by your Wedding Officiant.
- Keepsake Marriage Certificate
Renewal of Marriage Vows Available. Surprise Renewals are always fun!
Want to book a Basic Ceremony?
Why choose us?
Weddings on a Whim has been offering heartwarming ceremonies for 20 years. We are experienced, professional officiants who conduct religious or non-religious ceremonies, based on your preferences. We have extensive knowledge and have connections to locations & other wedding related services.
Where we are?
We have been Located in Pinellas County, Florida for 20+ years. Pinellas County has many locations to have a wedding ceremony. Since there are 24 miles of beaches, finding the perfect beach shouldn’t be hard. Our Beach wedding locations include Clearwater beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores Beach, Madeira Beach, Treasure Island and St Pete Beach. We also preform ceremonies at alternative locations like Condos, Resorts, Chapels & Parks.
What is a Wedding Officiant?
A Wedding Officiant is someone who conducts wedding ceremonies, he or she may also be called a Celebrant. Prior to the ceremony, your Wedding Officiant will send ceremony choices & furthermore go over ceremony details over the phone. In addition, he or she will also legalize your license at the ceremony.
Are there Guest Count Restrictions?
Whether its just the 2 of you or a large gathering, we will do ceremonies for any size group. When you use our services, there are no guest count restrictions for how many guests can attend your beach wedding. Furthermore we have no restrictions regarding size of wedding parties either, therefore you’re welcome to bring as many friends and relatives as you like to help celebrate your special day! (The people who are in the wedding are called the “wedding party”, while the guests are called “attendants”.)
Why a Wedding On a Whim?
We named our service Weddings On a Whim because of how easy it is to have a wedding on a whim with us here in the great state of Florida. You and your guests can arrange a last minute wedding and since no witnesses or blood tests are required to apply for a marriage licence it makes the entire process of getting married that much easier. Are you planning to elope in Florida? If so, our affordable Wedding Officiant Service is perfect for you. Out-of-state destination wedding couples who travel to our area can obtain a license and get married all in the same day! Florida residents however are required to wait 3 days after receiving their licence before they may get married. Anyone can take advantage of our free Wedding Concierge Service, by the way, we don’t charge for questions!
Who are Our Wedding Officiants?
Our incurably romantic Wedding Officiants have conducted thousands of weddings at beaches, parks, chapels, hotels, banquet halls, restaurants and homes over the past 20 years. We are licensed Notary Publics for the State of Florida, furthermore all of us have been ordained by the Universal Life Church. Each of us brings our own unique style and personality to your wedding day.
In closing, we want to say thank you. Our Wedding Officiant team has the privilege of witnessing and sharing the special joy and grace of each wedding. Gifts of love exchanged amongst family and friends is a treasured blessing to us all. We are fortunate and grateful to have been given the honor of conducting countless wedding ceremonies.
Ask about our $175 Morning Special
Mon – Thurs, for up to 10 ct
Indian Rocks Beach
Intimate Neighborhood Park Wedding
Backyard Chapel, Largo
Accommodates up to 10 people $175
Florida Marriage License
What do I need to bring when I apply for a license for my Florida Beach Wedding?
- Both applicants need a form of Photo Identification. (Either a State ID or Passport)
- Your Social Security cards or numbers
- If either applicant has been Divorced within 6 months, a copy of your divorce decree is needed.
- Just the date of the divorce is needed if more than 6 months have elapsed.
- If you are not a resident of the great state of Florida: No wait period, blood test or witnesses required
- Florida residents are required to wait 3 days
- Ask us for local courthouse locations please
Fee to apply for a Florida Marriage License: $98.50