By: Founder Gayle
Greetings! I have written & spoken to thousands of future couples during my 14 years as a wedding Concierge & Wedding Officiant. Many couples ask how to save money on a Florida Beach Wedding. I’ve created this blog to help them (& you) do so. In the future I will share more ways to plan & save money for your wedding. Today, let’s talk about Florida Beach Wedding money saving opportunities. My hope is to guide you to an affordably unique & special ceremony.
One easy way to save money is to take advantage of weekday discounts.
On Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s & Thursday we offer $100 off our all inclusive Florida Beach Wedding packages.
The benefits of weddings during the week include:
- Last minute bookings are often available.
- The Florida Gulf Coast beaches are less crowded.
- The atmosphere appears more spacious & relaxed.
- Our Florida beach road, Gulf Boulevard has less traffic.
- There is ample parking available for groups with many guests.
- Hotels often offer lower rates during the week and during low season.
- Restaurants have less patrons.
- It is easier to book last minute receptions.
Another easy way to save money is to eliminate traditions and do it your way
These could include:
- Weekday Weddings.
- Chairs. If everyone stands during the wedding, your ceremony will become a “heart to heart” celebration.
- If your friends take the photographs for you: We will discount an All Inclusive Package by $125 for taking out our package photographer
- Choosing a location on a Florida public beach or hotel beach (when booking rooms there) that doesn’t require a beach permit fee.
To have your perfect wedding:
Consider thinking outside the box, making your own statement.
For more help on how to save money for your Reception Planning:
Look for our next blog.